- For the tarts:
- Flour 150g
- D’Lecta Unsalted butter 75g
- Salt ½ tsp
- Chilled water 2 tbsp
- For the filling:
- Spinach 1 bunch
- Mushrooms 100g
- D’Lecta cream cheese 50g
- Onion 2 tbsp, chopped
- Garlic 1, chopped
- D’Lecta unsalted butter 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper a pinch
- Nutmeg a pinch, grated
- Rub the flour and butter together for the tart. Add salt and chilled water and knead to a soft dough.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an oven at 180°C.
- Blanch the spinach in boiling water for 30 seconds.
- Refresh in cold water and chop finely.
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add the chopped onions and garlic and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and sauté for 2-3 minutes until cooked.
- Add the spinach, salt and pepper.
- Add the cream cheese, nutmeg and mix well and keep aside.
- Once the dough is chilled, take it out of the refrigerator and roll it thin, ½ cm in thickness.
- Cut into rounds the size slightly bigger than the tart moulds.
- Press the dough into the tart moulds and fill it with baking beans.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the beans and cook the tarts for another 5 minutes.
- Put the spinach filling in the baked tarts and put in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Enjoy it with a smile