- Tortillas 8
- D’Lecta unsalted butter 2 tbsp
- Onion 1, sliced
- Red pepper/Green pepper 1, sliced
- Mushrooms 6-7, sliced
- Tomato 2, sliced
- Coriander a handful, chopped
- Jalapeno 4-5, sliced
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Fajita seasoning/Chaat masala 1 tbsp
- D’Lecta cheddar 80g, grated
- Salt to taste
- Pepper a pinch
- Salsa to serve
- Guacamole to serve
- Sour cream to serve
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan.
- Add the onions, red pepper and mushrooms and saute for 2-3 minutes on high heat.
- Add the tomatoes and mix well.
- Let it cook for 3-4 minutes, then switch off the flame and add jalapenoes, coriander, cumin powder, fajita seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Let it cool a bit and then mix the grated cheese in the mixture.
- Heat the remaining butter in a pan.
- Warm the tortillas in the pan one by one.
- Fill the tortillas with the vegetable and cheese mixture and roll.
- Serve with guacamole, salsa and sour cream.
Enjoy it with a smile