- Taco shells 8
- Iceberg lettuce a handful, chopped
- Refried beans 80g
- Onion 1/2 , diced
- Tomato 1, diced
- Cucumber 1, diced
- Jalapeno 4-5, chopped
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Coriander a handful, chopped
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sour cream 8 tbsp
- D’Lecta natural cheddar cheese 8 tbsp, grated
- Mix together the onion, tomato, cucumber, jalapeno, lemon juice, coriander, cumin powder and salt to form a salsa.
- Warm the taco shells in an oven.
- Put some iceberg lettuce at the bottom of each shell.
- Put a spoonful of the refried beans on top of the lettuce.
- Put a spoonful of the salsa on top of the refried beans.
- Put a spoonful of sour cream on top of the salsa.
- Top with grated cheese and serve immediately.
Enjoy it with a smile
More By This Chef